Process Science & Engineering Expertise
Thanks to our exceptional team of engineers and bioprocessing professionals, AES has earned a reputation in the industry for providing exceptional service and solutions for biotech research through scale-up to commercial manufacturing. On average, AES engineers have over 20-years’ experience in the life sciences/biopharma industry. They have deep knowledge of process science, automation and process engineering, as well as data management and systems integration.
Our diverse expertise includes:
- R&D, pilot, clinical and commercial scale start-ups ranging from micro and benchtop fermenters through pilot and clinical scale multi- and single-use systems, as well as large-scale production trains. This includes the necessary analytics, business system and data collection integration required to ensure the highest degree of operational success and reliability.
- Process science and scale-up experience from benchtop through commercial operations, including numerous plant licensures and successful product launches.
- Extensive software development and system integration that meets the needs of early stage development through stringent validation of commercial manufacture.
- Capital project procurement, quality management systems and project management expertise to ensure that every project is executed on time and on budget from conceptual design through system release.
- Process, equipment, hardware and software knowledge that far exceeds your standard integrator and caters to the specific needs and future growth of each customer.