Dissolved Oxygen, CO2 and Ozone Sensors
High performance, in-line probes for accurate measurements.
AES is the Southern California authorized representative for Mettler Toledo Process Analytics products. If you are located outside Southern California, complete our Quote Request form and we will forward your inquiry to the appropriate contact.
Dissolved Oxygen Sensors
High performance optical and polarographic dissolved oxygen sensors for chemical, pharmaceutical, power, food and beverage industries and microelectronics, pure and waste water applications.
- Lowest DO level detection from 0.1ppb to saturation.
- Highest accuracy and minimal maintenance effort.
- Sterilizable and able to withstand repeated CIP treatment.
- Models available for hygienic applications.
- Predictive diagnostics with Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM)
Dissolved CO2 Sensors
In-line dissolved CO2 measurement for optimizing production and maintaining quality in biotech, pharmaceutical and beverage production.
- Real-time CO2 monitoring to manage fermentation.
- Eliminate challenges and costs of grab sampling.
- Full data traceability to support regulatory needs.
- Built-in SIP, CIP and autoclave counter.
- Made of FDA-compliant materials.
Dissolved Ozone Sensors
In-line dissolved ozone (O2) sensors for process control provide reliable monitoring in pure water applications.
- Rapid ozone response tracks sanitization processes.
- Simple maintenance with slip-on membrane.
- Accurate ozone measurement down to zero ppb.
- Predictive maintenance for maximum uptime.
- Fast start-up with Plug and Measure technology.
Single-use Sensors for Bag Manufacturers
Gamma-sterilizable sensors in single-use format for measuring pH and DO. Designed for biotech companies that manufacture single-use bags.
- Suitable for use in a wide range of applications.
- Compatible with standard METTLER TOLEDO transmitters.
- Long-term measurement stability and performance.
- Designed for 1″ Eldon James port disc.