TOC Analyzers and Real-Time Microbial Detection
Real-time, at-line detection of microbial contamination and total organic carbon (TOC).
AES is the Southern California authorized representative for Mettler Toledo Process Analytics products. If you are located outside Southern California, complete our Quote Request form and we will forward your inquiry to the appropriate contact.
7000RMS Microbial Detection Analyzer
Laser-induced fluorescence technology delivers instant detection and quantification of micro-organisms. Reduces lab measurements and increases process control.
- High sensitivity
- Measurement of individual cells, reported as Auto Fluorescent Unit (AFU). Limit of detection is one AFU
- Easy to use
- No sample preparation, staining or incubation required. Touchscreen operation
- Configurable to requirements
- User-defined alarm and alert thresholds
- Real-time Microbial Detection
- Results every two seconds
On-line TOC Analyzers
On-line TOC analyzers provide continuous, fast and reliable monitoring of TOC levels, and help to ensure that TOC excursions will not be missed.
- Never miss an excursion with real-time measurement
- Ensure compliance with global pharmacopeias
- Monitor and record TOC levels for audit compliance
- Versatile detection from ppm to sub-ppb levels
- Easy-to-maintain with no moving parts or solutions
Portable TOC Analyzers
- Proven, continuous measurement technology provides the fastest response time in a portable TOC analyzer. A valuable and convenient tool for water system diagnostics.
- Reduce Sampling Time by 75%
- Easy Data Capture and Analysis via USB
- Compliant with Global Pharmacopei
TOC Pump Module
Provides a highly stable, metered flow of process water to the TOC sensor to ensure reliable and consistent TOC measurement performance.
- For applications where system pressure is too low to provide adequate flow through the TOC sensor
- For low-pressure applications where system pressure may vary routinely during operation