Turbidity Meters / Turbidity Sensors
In-line, high performance turbidity meter / turbidity sensors for process control.
AES is the Southern California authorized representative for Mettler Toledo Process Analytics products. If you are located outside Southern California, complete our Quote Request form and we will forward your inquiry to the appropriate contact.
InPro 8600i Turbidity & Color Sensors
Turbidity and color measurement for upstream and downstream production in the brewery and beverage industries, using scattered light and absorption method.
- Accurate wort and finished product control
- 12-point calibration for precise measurement
- Sensor monitoring for measurement reliability
- Easy installation; fits in sight-glass
- Reduce your investment with unique upstream model
Medium to High Turbidity Measurement (Backscatter Light Technology)
Broad measurement range from medium to high turbidity – quick process adaption and easy installation.
- Suitable for pharmaceutical, chemical or wastewater applications
- In situ multi-point calibration
- Small 12mm diameter sensor saves valuable space
- Pg 13.5 thread for easy installation and interface into housings
RAMS Optical Product Monitor
Rugged and easy to use turbidity system designed for use in phase separation by turbidity/color and for product identification processes.
- Reliable solution for food & beverage industry
- Simple and cost effective measurement with direct 4/20 mA output
- Various sensor options available for special applications