ProSaliX™ Protein Analyzer
Accurate titer measurements in just 4 minutes!
The ProSaliX Protein Analyzer uses chromatographic separation to quickly deliver accurate titer measurements for upstream applications in R&D, process development and full-scale manufacturing. It uses a reagent pack and single use module (SUM) that performs a trap and elute technique to quantify the amount of lgG in a cell free sample. Expertise in chromatography is not required for operation. The user can be up and running in minutes, no specialized training is needed.
Choose from two models, ProSaliX M or ProSaliX A, depending on your requirements for automated sample loading.
Features and benefits at a glance:
- Reliable, accurate titer measurements
– Results correlate to HPLC
– Uses proven chromatographic separation technique
- Faster than other titer methods on the market
– Titer measurements in just 4 minutes
– Get a real-time update of what is in the tank
- No sample manipulation required
– Eliminates trial and error
– Eliminates dilution error
– Minimizes risk of misidentifying samples
– Enables automated analysis
- Simple operation
– No method development needed
– No specialized training
- Space-saving design
– Compact design: 16.5 in D x 10 in W x 21 in H
- Tech Specs
Large capacity reagent module
- Single reagent pack for hassle-free operation
- Up to 1000 analyses or 90-days run-time
- Simple push-to-load design
- Molded plastic base with integrated handle for easy loading/unloading
Fast and easy operation
Enter sample information
Select calibration curve from dropdown menu and enter sample information via intuitive interface.
Load sample through the injection port (ProSaliX M) or connet to an online sampling system (ProSaliX A) for automated sample loading.
Press Run Sample via user interface.
Get results fast!
Titer measurement in 4 minutes.
System is ready to run another sample.
|Dimensions, in (W x H x D)||10 x 21 x 16.5|
|Analyzer Weight||Approx. 35lbs|
|Run time||<4 minutes|
|SUM/Reagent Throughput||90 days / 1,000 samples|
|Pump control||8 µl sample loop 100 µl per sample injection|